Tuesday, October 28, 2008

And the winner is....

Ruth Fuersten and I held a contest for our subscribers and coaching clients to earn a free pass to our once-in-a-lifetime telecourse event.

The rules were simple. Send us a testimonial. We'd pick the best and the winner would get the entire $4000 coaching program FREE.

I picked my winner today: Judy Thompson.

Here's Judy's Testimonial:

"Before I started getting Lisa's power-packed newsletter, the best way to describe my business was just starting out, needing any and every bit of advice I could get! The BEST piece of advice Lisa gave me was the article about "5 secrets to book your calendar", hard to choose one, I have used them all!

Since I've started using the great advice Lisa's taught me I have built a team of 25 consultants in less than 5 months! Everyone looks at me as if I really know what I am talking about. When I give them the advice I have taken from the newsletters, I sound as if I have been doing this for years!

Lisa's training is perfect for people who are just starting out, like me, and for seasoned consultants who need a little boost in their business. THANK YOU LISA!!"

- Judy Thompson


Judy will receive full paid admission to the Direct Sales JUMP START program, and all the bonus materials at no cost.

Congratulations!



There's still time for you to get on board with this amazing program. We're covering just about everything a consultant would need to give their business a power-packed BOOST for the Holiday Season - which is upon us now!

What are you waiting for? Get Direct Sales JUMP Start today!

No comments: