Friday, October 17, 2008

Last day for Early Bird Special!

Okay, I promise this is the last reminder...

This is the LAST day for the Early Bird registration for Direct Sales JUMP Start, featuring yours truly and Ruth Fuersten.

I can't imagine why so many people wait until the last minute - we've had a bum's rush of registrations in the last 24 hours. And now we only have a handful of early bird slots left.

I'll be keeping track and posting updates throughout the day today on the web page:
http://www.homepartysolution.com/jumpstart

But honestly, if you don't have your seat today, you're going to miss out on not ONLY the early bird special pricing (and yes, we have a payment plan), you're also going to miss out on the bonus recording of the teleclass I did on building a re-order business on Tuesday!

We PACKED the lines on that call. I had a hard time dialing in! This is a great bit of bonus material that makes the JUMP Start telecourse even MORE comprehensive.

I promise you, this is one telecourse you don't want to miss. Bookings, recruiting, upsells, cross-sells, full service checkout, online and offline marketing and more. It's the most comprehensive program I've seen - EVER - and at this price, I understand why people are flocking to the site to reserve their seat.

Don't miss out. Regular pricing goes into effect at MIDNIGHT tonight (Eastern Time) - OR when all our early bird slots are full - which could be any time to day at the rate these seats are going.

If you have any questions or need more info, please please please drop me an email. I'll be glad to answer any questions to help you make an educated decision.

Trust me, with the money back guarantee, you can't lose on this class!

No comments: