Thursday, October 30, 2008

Direct Sales JUMP Start: Testimonial Winner #2

Here's the testmonial that Ruth picked as the winner for the FREE slot at our upcoming Direct Sales JUMP Start telecourse:

"In the short time I have been coaching with Ruth, my amount of bookings has literally more than doubled! I was doing 3-4 parties a month, and now I have 8 parties a month, thanks to Ruth's coaching tips. She taught me how to get guests thinking about booking a show right away using simple incentives. Her ideas created ways for the guests and hostess to encourage each other to book a show, which has made my job much easier, not to mention much more fun! I have seen drastic improvements in my business since coaching with Ruth, and I am looking forward to more growth to come!"

- Jackie Aicher

Congratulations Jackie! We can't wait to hear you live on the line THIS SUNDAY!

No comments: