Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Re-order Business Isn't just for consumable products

*** SPECIAL REMINDER ***

I wanted to drop a reminder so you don't kick yourself for missing it. If you want thousands of dollars in free bonus materials at a great early bird price, you need to register now for the Direct Sales JUMP Start telecourse with me and Ruth Fuersten that starts in November.

We've only reserved 100 early bird slots and I don't want you to miss out! When they're gone...

Plus to sweeten the pot a little, I'm offering ALL the early bird registrants free access to the re-order call I did on Tuesday. We jammed the lines, and I talked for over an HOUR about things you can do to build a strong re-order business in an easy to follow manner - even if you don't have a "consumable" product. The emails and comments I've gotten about this call tell me it's FULL of useful info - one caller said she could easily make another $1000 with what she learned.

So I'm going to take it and have it professionally edited and put on CD just for you.

I'm ONLY making this call available to early bird registrants, so you have to reserve your seat before they're all gone!


With this added bonus, early bird registrants will get over $2,400 in free bonus materials to go with this course. Early bird registration ends when we hit 100 registrations, or on October 17, whichever comes first!

If you've been thinking hard about starting or re-starting your business for the holidays, Ruth and I are taking you, step-by-step through the best of BOTH of our programs. There's nothing more comprehensive on the market right now, and I promise you it'll never be offered at this low price again - EVER!

Did I forget to mention we even have a payment plan available if cash flow's a little tight right now? Don't wait another minute - if you're like me, you'll probably forget and then smack yourself silly later. Register now for this amazing teleclass series at the early bird discount!

No comments: